Ants are a very serious problem in South Florida. There are 10 most commonly seen types of ants, they are Acrobat Ants, Big Headed Ants, Crazy Ants, Florida Carpenter Ants, Florida Harvester Ants, Ghost Ants, Little Fire Ants, Pharaoh’s Ants, Pyramid Ants and White Footed Ants. Ants are very hard to control, mainly because every type of ant is different. They eat different things, Live in different places and are controlled by different products and methods. So, let’s get to it. We will discuss the most common ants in South Florida, where to find them, what they eat and how to control them.
Bee Removal & Relocation
Bee removal South Florida, from a tree, we often put it right back in a tree to continue their job of pollinating our food. We are able to advise you on just about any situation and since the phone call is free you should always call us and ask us about what your options are in regards to relocating honeybees. Bee hive removal South Florida, we can save you a lot of money, sometimes you can handle some situations in your own. South Florida bee removal? Its Eco Bee Removal, “saving bees and relocating honey bees South Florida, the way it should be.
- Hornets, yellow jackets, carpenter bees, bumble bees, honey bees, ground bees, paper wasps, sand wasps, cicada killers, and other related species can easily become established in or on buildings, decks, sheds, garages, walls and fencing.
- Species including yellow jackets (ground bees), bald faced hornets, bumble bees and cicada killers are found underground and/or in trees, shrubs and groundcover.
- Our bee removal and control team in West Pam Beach are available at all times to respond to situations involving the elimination, extermination, removal and control of insect colonies and their nests.
Bed Bug Treatment
Bates Exterminating won’t let you live with bed bugs any longer, we will get rid of them and they’re not coming back. That is why we supply you with a list of things that MUST be done before we can treat, having these things done will insure that Bates eradicates your problems and they do not come back.
Bed Bug – Bites Hurt! Bite Back With Your Free Inspection in Stuart and West Palm Beach.
Bates also offers preventative services to stop bed bugs before they start. We deliver state of the art methods in bed bugs West Palm Beach treatment and preventing bed bugs. We will come into your home and install very small, hardly noticeable bed bug monitoring stations, which we will check monthly. However, you can check them in between visits and if there are any problems or activity… give us a call. Let’s take care of this problem before it starts.
Flea Pest Control
Bates Exterminating 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Flea Control for your home or business. Bates Exterminating has been providing safe and effective flea control services in south Florida for over 25 years. We are a family owned and operated business and your satisfaction is our first priority.
Tick Pest control- Our proven system starts with a FREE full inspection and assessment of your flea problem. Next we formulate a treatment plan to eradicate your pests restoring your home to the clean, comfortable pest free environment you want. Follow-up inspection and treatment will insure your pests are gone for good.
Bates Exterminating has proven technology and methods that eradicate roaches fast, leaving no chemical residue that can harm your family and pets. Once eradicated, our integrated pest management (IPM) system of regular monitoring, record keeping and regular treatments will keep your home roach free for years to come.
Roach Control Technology
New technology and treatment systems focused on the eradication of roaches in your home or commercial property delivered by Bates Exterminating will give you the results you need and peace of mind knowing your problem is being handled by licensed professionals. Call us now for a fast, free inspection of your property. We will do a thourough analysis of your roach problem and provide you with a comprehensive treatment plan that will eliminate the problem now and in the future.
Silverfish Pest Control
- Silverfish consume glue, book bindings, plaster, some paints, paper, photos, sugar, coffee, hair, carpet, clothing, dandruff and other various items. Silverfish may also attack leatherware and synthetic fabrics and can live for over a year without food. Although they are responsible for the contamination of food and other damge, they are not known to transmit disease. Silverfish predators include earwigs, centipedes and spiders.
- The reproduction of silverfish involves 3 stages which last 30 minutes. First, the male and female stand face to face with their trembling antennae touching. Second, the male runs away and the female chases him. Third, they stand head to tail with the male’s tail vibrating against the female. Finally, the male lays a spermatorphore which the female takes into her body via her ovipositor to fertilize the eggs. The lifespan of a silverfish is from 2-8 years.
- Silverfish have long antennae and move in a wiggling motion that resembles the moverment of a fish and are silver to grayish in color, hence the name. They also have a temperature preference between 70 and 80 degrees, they are fast running and most active at night.
Call Bates Exterminating Today! 800-774-2651
We are delighted to provide 100% satisfaction guaranteed spider treatment services in West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Jupiter, Stuart, Palm City and Wellington. With one call you will experience the benefits of our 25 years of superior service in Pest Control, Lawn and Ornamental, Residential Wild Animal Removal for your Residential, Commercial or Equestrian Facility.
Spider Control West Palm Beach & Stuart – Spiders on your screens? Hidden in corners? In cupboards? Call Bates Exterminating Today!