Exterminate Termites West Palm Beach
Termite control is critical in protecting your home or business structure from the devastating damage these hungry pests can cause. Termites quietly infest your home with little or no evidence that they are present. If you live anywhere in the United States where subterranean or Formosan termites live you should invest in regular termite inspections and act quickly to eliminate any termites that are found.
If termites are found it is important to take action immediately before the insects create extensive damage to your home or building. They can cause significant damage that can cause thousands of dollars in damage and a major inconvenience while the termites are being exterminated.
Termite control is just a matter of laying down a protective layer of save and effective pesticides around the perimeter of your home to create a barrier the termites cannot penetrate. Termite baiting stations can also be used to be sure that your property is safe from termites.
Termite Extermination Treatment
- Regular FOLLOW-UP INSPECTIONS are essential and should be carried out at least every 3 to 6 months where signs of termite activity has been located in the vicinity of susceptible buildings or timber structures.
- Schedule Your FREE Inspection Today!
100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Free On-Site Pest Inspection and Service Estimate
Save $50 on new service with a one year service agreement only
Our Termite Control Servces Include:
- Subterranean Termites
- Formosan Termites
- Drywood Termites
- Tent Fumigation
- No tent Fumigation
- Longstanding Service
Here are a few Termite Control Statistics*
- Termites cost U.S. property owners over $5 billion dollars each year.
- Around 600,000 residential homes are affected.
- The average cost to repair termite damage is $3,300.
- Formosan and subterranean termites account for 90% of all termite damage.
- If you own a porch, deck, or stairway that conceals a portion of your basement wall, subterranean termites can infest your home without any external sign.
- One small termite colony of 60,000 can eat a 2″ x 4″ in just five months.
- Scientists believe that most termite species eat 2 to 3 percent of their body weight each day.
- In some regions of the United States Formosan and subterranean termite colonies have numbers in the millions, and forage over 100 meters from their colonies.
- A termite queen can live 15 to 25 years and lay an egg every 15 seconds.
- Some termites can chew through asphalt, plaster, lead, and mortar.*Data source https://www.americanpest.net/blog/post/the-real-facts-about-termite-damage